Wednesday 5 January 2011

Coming soon... BodyQuest Kettlebell Gym!


I am pleased to announce that within the next week or so, I will be opening my own dedicated training facility! 2010 ended on a sad note, when The Iron Den Studio I was working out of closed it's doors, forcing me to find a new venue for my classes & clients. However, sometimes being forced to take action is just the kick in the butt you need.


Initially BodyQuest will continue as a personal training and group session facility, but later this year will open an area for members to come in and train using BodyQuest tools such as kettlebells, Olympic lifting platforms, tractor tires, sledgehammers, ropes, jumping platforms, pull up and dipping bars... and more!


This is going to be a year of taking action, and I am really looking forward to the challenges it will bring. I will be pushing for everyone to achieve far more this year than they ever thought possible. If you are looking for functional fitness, strength, endurance, mobility and cardio that just won't quit then get in touch. I guarantee you twice the results in half the time!


Watch this space for details of the new gym!


Challenge everything, especially yourself.

Alex Kay Grimmer


Contact me for Kettlebell classes and Personal Training in Southend-on-sea.

Contact & location details are on my website: BODYQUESTPT


No comments: